Sunday, May 16, 2010

Initials Inc Winner

Here are your random numbers:

106 

Timestamp: 2010-05-16 23:41:43 UTC


Can I just tell you that counting to comment 106 is a little hard??

When I was 15 I worked at Astroworld one summer. Every night we would have to count our till. And I would count it over and over and every. single. time. I would get a different number. I decided then that that must be what hades was, counting a bag of money over and over when you are exhausted and want to go home, and getting a different number every time.

This brought back a flashback.

HOWEVER. After counting this three times, the winner is:

Counting My Blessings

She is a mom who had three babies in three years, and I have a special place in my heart for those mommies. Or should I say mummies, because she is also from Australia! G'day, mate! You won!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Thanks so much Missy! I am VERY excited about choosing from their wonderful catalogue!

    ReplyDelete